Broadcast Club offers several services
- Zoom webinar Q&A training course with senior broadcast PR guru and former broadcast journalist, Kerry Hopkins
- Poll of the FTSE 100 spokespeople
- Annual media event
- Inspiration, education and facts on how getting on TV and radio can commercially benefit yourself and your organisation
- Access to networking events involving the media
- Access to bespoke broadcast media training specifically for expert women (additional fee payable)
- Access to the one-day PR course for FTSE 100 PRs on broadcast media (additional fee payable)
- Access to spokespeople insights of FTSE 100 firms to benchmark your firm against, if available
- You can use the Broadcast Club logo in your internal communications, website, LinkedIn profile and social media. Show that you’re a Broadcast Club member on your LinkedIn page summary to boost your credibility and add our logo. We are creating a Broadcast Club page that you can also add showing you’re a member
- Getting noticed by more broadcast media
- We can’t guarantee that your application will be accepted – we select only the candidates who we’re confident will benefit from club membership – but we want to hear from you if you think you and your company could be a contender
Club membership rates:
Per company: Annual membership for all spokespeople and up and coming spokespeople within a company and the PR’s and marketers
Per person: Annual membership – please enquire within
We’re Broadcast Ready. Are you?
We can run media training at your offices, in a studio, or via Zoom video calls.
Our media training includes Confidence training, questions answered drawing on male and female psychology plus image advice.
Do you have a secret desire to go on the news as a commentator? You know it also makes commercial sense, but you’ve done nothing about it yet? Have you done a TV interview and lacked confidence, or just not as been as good as you feel you could be; so really want more practice to get your technique nailed?
Have you been on TV, but it was ages ago? Do you want to get your message across in a sure-fire confident style that could mean they’ll phone you back to get you on air again, and again?
But does facing Laura Kuenssberg fill you with fear? Broadcast Ready’s media trainers have a wide experience of media training Chairmen, CEO’s, women, and senior directors from leading companies such as Samsung, Schroders plc, NBrown plc.
Breaking news 24 hours a day, the Internet, mobile phone videos, Skype interviews, and social media have made a demand for information more immediate than ever. Are you ready to face the press at the drop of a hat?
• How to be a credible interviewee on TV
• Experience being interviewed several times by an international journalist in a professional TV news setting
• Get the all-important intonation training to give you an advantageous edge
• The chance to get a show reel produced of your best take
• Test drive in the safety of a TV studio or your office in what it will feel like being an expert on the news
• You’ll receive tips and techniques to take home with you as homework and ongoing practice and an assessment as to whether you need more coaching or not
One day broadcast TV, radio and documentary training course for PR’s at your office
- How to handle TV journalists and which TV journalists you should be approaching
- Pro’s of syndicating footage across the UK and globe
- Maximise the use of content the broadcaster created for your use digitally, and how to use on social media
- How to respond if you get told off by the broadcaster
- Annoying questions not to ask journalists
- Knowing the different types of interviews as it could mean the difference between your spokesperson getting on air, or it ending up on the cutting room floor
- How to talk the journalist’s lingo to build trust and confidence
- Ofcom regulations
- The commercial reasons why you should have male and female spokespeople
- How to uncover many more stories that your corporation and spokespeople can comment on
- How to maximise all your chances to get your client on air
- The best type of Press Office layout
- Questions and concerns from you that you’d like to talk about
Learn how to speak in public with impact, and without fear.